Invalid Domain Name Format
This is not a valid domain name format. A valid domain name should meet the following requirements :
- Should only consist of letters (a~z), numbers (0-9) and hyphen (-)
- No numbers in TLD
- Hyphens are allowed, but hyphens can not be at the start and/or end of a domain name.
- Most TLD's do not allow two or more concatenating hyphens.
- No space inbetween letters/numbers/hyphens.
- Excluding TLD (.com, .net, .org), domain name can be 63 characters long.
- Punycode converted IDN's start with "xn--", however, please enter IDN in its native characters.
These are general requirements, although these requirements can vary from one TLD to another.